According to the rule of company ordinance, a director of a private company with only one director can’t concurrently serve as the company’s secretary. At the same time, the Hong Kong Company Ordinance requires that a limited company must have a company secretary. So, we can provide relevant solutions for our clients.
- Become a company secretary
- Prepare of annual return
- Prepare and submit relevant documents and form for:
- Change of director or shareholder;
- Change of registered office address；
- Change of company registered name；
- Issue and allotment of shares.
Pay-per-view company secretarial services:
Pay-per-view services include, but are not limited to:
- Amend the company’s articles of association
- Prepare notice and meeting minutes
- Preparation of special and ordinary resolutions
- Increase the share capital
- Equity transfer